WHAT I DO
I design for almost a decade, and did work for more than 50 different businesses, including:
- Hosting companies like FirstVDS — Russian #1 VPS hosting
- Software vendors like ISPsystem, vendor of ISPmanager hosting control panel
- City administrations and investment commitees — Irkutsk City Hall (600K+ pop.) and Novosibirsk City Hall (1.4М+ pop.)
- Clinics like Irkutsk Diagnostic Center — Eastern Siberia’s largest clinical facility
- and many other small/medium businesses and non-profits.
Vasily did our work totally on schedule, and working with him was a real pleasure. We craved for a good freelanced a long, long time, and now our search is over.
Work was done at the highest possible level. We spent nothing on advertisement. Site alone allowed us to sell amount of servers we planned for the entire month, in just a week.
My name is Vasiliy Leytman. I’m 31-year old UI designer from a cold town of Irkutsk, Russia. I designed for many companies and government institutions over a decade. I love to travel and had walked Camino de Santiago on May 2014 (900 km, 33 days). It made me crazy to pursue my life-long dream — teaching other people.